Oh that sounds like a great idea! I love oekaki baords! (though im horrible at drawing myself) I would try though! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You should have an oekaki for everyone to draw in along with you.(well, maybe this isfor people who can't send pictures to you over the net =/) don't mind my computer talk. i don't even know if i'm saying things right. all i know is that i said having an oekaki board would be fun for evryone and you could see more art work by evryone who comes to this site ^^(i would draw in it too)
Oh that sounds like a great idea! I love oekaki baords! (though im horrible at drawing myself) I would try though! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
it's a nice idea, tho the members of the board aren' always online at the same time so it might be a bit deserted.
Ooh, what a cool idea! I'll think about it. ^^
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...and if Crisis drew as beautiful as she did on April Fool's day, the art may just kill you. (from joy of course)Originally posted by Yue:
...tho the members of the board aren' always online at the same time so it might be a bit deserted...
Bookmarks